Tuesday, January 24, 2006

So. I'm back. It's been almost two maybe three months since my last post. Many reasons for this, I've been incredibly busy what with the holiday season and I was incredibly disheartened by a comment left on my last post. But I'm past all that now and am prepared to hopefully, continue this online journal.

Work as of late has been becoming increasingly stressful. I feel like I'm working with a bunch of monkey's half the time. Mishelved medication, misfilled medication, and people who wouldn't know how to work a computer if one fell on their friggin heads. Let's start with the refill crew.

I can only come to two conclusions with the night crew. They're either completely blind or completely ignorant. As neither one of these choices are good for filling medications which people's lives depend on, I guess it just makes me uncomfortable having them doing any kind of "work".

I had planned on complaining more about work, but 3 martinis and 2 hours of relaxing have kind of taken that out of me. Wow....NCIS rocks. Well, I guess I'll call it a night for now. Maybe I'll post more later. In either case, it's good to be back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

You better not be talking about MY comment to your last blog! (Btw, you can stop spam comments by adding the word verification protection.)

Sorry work's been such a pain.

I don't want to hear a/b NCIS since I can no longer watch it! :)

Dude...you need to cut back on the martinis.

Welcome back to the blog world! :) (Have ya missed me?)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Dark Knight said...

Hannah, Hannah. Of Course I've missed you. ;)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home